Please contact the Las Vegas Surgery Center prior to surgery to make financial arrangements or to ask questions. In most cases, we should be able to estimate your co-payment and/or deductible beforehand. Our staff will help you finalize your financial arrangements before your surgery.
We require all payment arrangements be made before your surgery. To avoid delays in processing your account, please bring co-payments and/or deductibles and your insurance cards and picture ID.
Billing for the Center and physician is separate. Your surgeon, anesthesiologist, and pathologist (if applicable) will bill you separately for their services.
- Uninsured and/or cash patients will be required to pay for services on or before the admission date with cash and/or credit card.
- Patients with verified insurance will be required to pay co-pays and deductibles on or before the day of surgery.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- The Surgery Center will bill your insurance company as a courtesy however, the balance due is the patient's responsibility and payment will be requested from you unless your insurance company pays within 60 days.
- Medicaid patients must have current valid Medicaid identification on them at the time of admission.